We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- Deep Knowledge in Flutter with 2+ years of active development.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Familiarity with Git, Firebase and push notifications systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Knowledge on native android and ios development would be an added advantage.
Check out the positions we’re looking for someone to fill and apply right away if you think you’re the right fit.Send your CV to the email id below with Job Title mentioned in the subject line. Break a leg!